Posted on: November 11, 2010, in: News
, by: PMMasterAU | No Comments »
Over the last couple years we have had the opportunity to speak to thousands of Australian businesses
in just about every line of work you can imagine from solicitors to tradespeople and we found many suffer from the same problem, lead blockage. We found that sometimes businesses can be their own worst enemy, making it too hard for potential customers
to do business with them that they end up going elsewhere. After a careful analysis of their business we found the following to be the top 5 issues causing the lead blockage, many fixable within 10 minutes.
What are they you ask?
are so complicated, loaded with so much content that they disable visitors from doing what they really need to do, so what are the top priorities when potential or return customers visit your website?
- Get a quick idea of what you do and what your work is like
- Get in contact with you
- Purchase something from your site
Does you website do all the above simply and easily? If not you need to make changes to your website to accommodate anyone and everyone being able to visit your website
So many websites have no telephone number or the telephone number is so small and insignificant it might as well not be there. The perfect test is to get one of your friends to visit your website using their home computer or even their smart phone
and if they can’t find your number within 5 seconds of your website loading, you need to fix it ASAP. Here’s a few tips:
- Highlight your telephone number
- Make your phone number click-able, so when someone visits your site using their iPhone or any other internet enabled telephone they can call you simply by clicking on your number
- Make it stand out, highlight your number, make it larger, make it bold, move it to the top of the page and make sure you can’t miss it.
- Put your telephone number on every page
Problem 3: No contact choices